Newsletter Issue 5 – September 2014

Blackburn Flyers Newsletter

Issue 5 –  September 2014

I informed the Site Director of the team organiser’s decision to abandon the Project. He asked me to see if the team is willing to move the proposal further to a position where a credible costed plan is available before deciding to abandon the idea all together.

Detailed plan and an estimate  were produced and presented to the site director on 17th September 2014. The plan were reviewed in detail and a number of options were discussed.  He was in favour of building the seaplane but was not sure of the technology demonstration proposals. He took an action to discuss this further with the finance director and other senior managers on site before making a decision to support this activity or not.